This year we also have both 4 and 5 metre pre-pitched boutique bell tents for boutique camping. These make great, comfortable and fun places to stay in for the festival weekend. All our bell tents are made of the finest cotton canvas, which allows the tent to breath whilst keeping the elements out! They all have a fitted groundsheet and carpeted interior.
We also have Treat Yourself Tents & they're a 2 or a 4 man tent pitched & ready on arrival. They're great quality double skinned tents to keep the elements out.
What else do you get with Boutique? - There are separate toilets in the Boutique campsite for boutique campers use only, there is a communal chill out area for you to hang out with your mates and there are showers close by which you use for free if you wish.
• You will need to purchase a 3 day including camping ticket in order to gain access to campsites, this includes the boutique campsite. Each person staying in the tent will need a weekend camping festival ticket of their own.
• Tents can be pitched beside/close to each other if you ask. We will do our best to accommodate you
• We accommodate stags & hen parties. If you are organising a hen or stags please contact Boutique@castlepalooza.com
• A booking deposit of €100 is required for each tent (not each person). This will be returned after the festival provided the tent is left in good condition.
• Boutique camping prices are for 3 days rental- for 4 or 6 people. It does not change even if you decide to stay for one/two nights.
To book please visit our ticketing page to book your tickets. Then e-mail Boutique@castlepalooza.com with your order number and contact details to pay the €100 deposit and book any extras you require. Deposit will be returned after festival provided the tent is left in good condition. Please note there is no refund in case of customer no-show.
o Festival go-ers may bring food for personal consumption onto the campsite; however, alcohol for personal consumption is not permitted onto the campsite
o Alcohol can be brought into the campsite or from the campsite to the castle grounds or main arena
o NO GLASS containers, weapons, knives (including steak/cooking knives) are allowed into the campsite or on the festival grounds
o Drugs and drug paraphernalia are prohibited; anyone found in possession of illegal substances will be handed over to the Gardai
o No animals will be allowed in the campground; guide-dogs are an exception
o No Drones/Remote Control Aircraft, Toys & Cars, hoverboards, motorized scooters
o No tanks of compressed air, helium, no party balloons
o No open flames (including campfires/fire pits) / tiki torches / fireworks / any types of explosive are allowed on the festival grounds
o Campers are expected to behave in a manner that is courteous to other campers
- Campsite Cooking Rules
o Gas canisters / Cylinders / petrol cookers and nitrous oxide are not permitted onto the campsite or into the festival grounds; the only exception to this is where gas canisters and cylinders are fitted within campervans
o Aerosols over 250 ml are prohibited on the campsite
o Disposable BBQs are not permitted on the campsite